To pass you need to show how your school, academy, college or university meets the following key features:
1) Coaches have completed a comprehensive coach training programme
2) Opportunities for staff & students to access high quality coaching
3) 100% commitment to actively developing coaching in the school
4) Coaching embedded in day-to-day practice
5) Evidence of coaching impact
Each key feature is broken down into several specific success criteria, and you’ll need to provide evidence of how your school is meeting each of these when you produce your portfolio.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COACHING QUALITY MARK AWARD IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR ‘COACHING’ IN EDUCATION – NOT FOR ‘MENTORING’ OR ‘SPORTS COACHING’ SCHEMES